Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Men & the women who love them


The Howard University Cancer Center of the Howard University Hospital sponsors a free prostate cancer screening program. They offer screening every third Wednesday between 12:30-3:00pm, 202-806-7037.

Black men have a higher rate of prostate cancer than other groups of men in America. Men in my family may have a higher rate than other Black men. I know my father had prostate cancer and I have other uncles afflicted.

Therefore, men, I'm imploring you to get yourself checked-out (ladies, sometimes we need encouragement from you). I recently had my screening. I'm screened twice a year because I'm high-risk. Don't you think you should be screened, too?

It's all about love, folks!

1 comment:

Arnold said...

Lovely blog you havve here