Monday, January 19, 2009

Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win!

Well folks, 20JAN09 is tomorrow!

I considered myself cool as a cucumber through the last two years. But, of late, I’ve been experiencing some anxiety, some mixed emotions.

You see, for some reason I feel responsible for speaking for those great spirits that have gone on before us, those who are not physically with us anymore. I feel inadequate to express what my grandparents and my father would want to say. My parents and the generations of those before them paid dearly for our time in the sun tomorrow. My father was a preacher man and a great speaker. So, you can understand my dilemma. But, for now, I’ll just gather myself and my thoughts for another time.

I do know those great spirits enjoyed a good tune when they heard one. So, I thought I would just let Seal express what’s difficult for me, tonight.

Take a listen!


No comments: